Fleas have not been a problem around here for several years. But recently my dog started scratching like a maniac, and that could only mean one thing. My dog has fleas! The ugly truth was confirmed when I ran my fingers through his fur and felt gritty flea dirt. Also known as flea poop. Also […]
My little furry friend just got his own private entrance, a doggie door installed in my bedroom wall. It leads to a ramp I had built for him. This type of doggie door has two magnetized flaps which I think makes it a little more challenging for a dog to learn to use. I was […]
a new chew stick! More happy moments with Koda and his rawhide chew
A few months ago I noticed with some indignation that cats had been spraying my front door! Well, I’d clean it up only to find a new spot appear a few days later. Going in search of an easy solution I learned there are a few things cats don’t like such as aluminum foil, citrus scents […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- The gray hair tag: Answering 10 questions about my gray hairSeptember 3, 2018 - 12:17 pm
- DECODED: Sanford Bennett face exercisesAugust 17, 2018 - 5:12 pm
- Sun and moon wall art collectionAugust 8, 2018 - 10:05 pm
- Tips for dyeing and maintaining lavender hairJuly 31, 2018 - 4:58 pm
- Toning my Zala hair extensions silverJuly 16, 2018 - 8:15 pm