The biggest problem with repairing cracks in ceilings and walls is that they always come back. The most popular methods of fixing cracks involve the use of spackle or drywall tape. The problem with these materials is that they’re rigid. To get rid of ceiling cracks for good, you need to fill them with a […]
Look! Up at the ceiling! Is it a spaceship? Is it a shooting star? No, it’s my Supernova Mini Chandelier! As I was renovating the kitchen in my old 1940s house, I started searching for a new chandelier. When I saw this one I fell in love with the starburst design and the polished chrome. […]
Kitchen flooring is quite an investment and it’s reasonable to expect it to last a good ten years. So when our DuraCeramic vinyl flooring starting flaking off after only four years, I couldn’t believe it. Then I remembered that the manufacturer, Congoleum, has a limited lifetime warranty on DuraCeramic. Unfortunately, trying to get them to […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Does Aldi irish butter whip Kerrygold?February 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm
- Three unique ways to wear pinsFebruary 12, 2020 - 6:26 pm
- Do Aldi free range eggs beat Vital Farms pasture raised eggs?February 8, 2020 - 1:53 pm
- DIY electrolyte drink | stop keto flu and muscle spasmsJanuary 24, 2020 - 3:05 pm
- Easy keto beef jalapeño skilletDecember 13, 2019 - 10:31 pm