A new coat of paint can do wonders to revamp your decor. And you’ll be amazed to see how far one cheap can of Rustoleum spray paint can go. My old and tarnished porch light, floor lamp and dresser pulls were instantly transformed. Now they look like new and I saved a lot of money […]
When I inherited my mom’s wood furniture, most of it had already been around for a good 50 years. I was grateful to get it, but also tired of looking at it. So I decided it was going to get a fresh whimsical look with paint. Many people are reluctant to paint wood furniture, but […]
Do you have some old wood furniture that needs a little sprucing up? Through the years it’s probably collected layers of grime and some scratches. Well you can bring it back to life without the hassle of stripping off the old finish and staining the piece. I recently inherited this antique wood desk that was […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Sun and moon wall art collectionAugust 8, 2018 - 10:05 pm
- Tips for dyeing and maintaining lavender hairJuly 31, 2018 - 4:58 pm
- Toning my Zala hair extensions silverJuly 16, 2018 - 8:15 pm
- Making the Morning Star sun sculpture with paperclay and recycled materialsJuly 9, 2018 - 1:59 pm
- Wearing high heels after a broken ankleJuly 3, 2018 - 11:33 pm