As much as I love my neighbors, I really don’t love looking at their hot water heater. And I don’t particularly like the idea that someone might be peering in at me at any given time. And then I discovered DIY window film, a simple and low cost solution for creating privacy and hiding an undesirable […]
Cabinet knobs make great finials for old curtain rods When it comes to curtain rods, it’s all about the finials. They add style and flair to what would otherwise be an ordinary pole. But what if you can’t afford to replace your old curtain rods. Even just buying new finials can be expensive. So I […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Homemade sauerkraut, my flat belly secretAugust 19, 2019 - 6:05 pm
- Keto diet results year 2 | keto after 60June 5, 2019 - 6:02 pm
- Dyeing my silver hair lavender with Arctic Fox girls nightMay 24, 2019 - 3:32 pm
- Is Jeffree Star’s magic star concealer good for mature skin?April 25, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- Mom’s console TV becomes flat screen TV cabinet | retro modern makeoverApril 1, 2019 - 12:59 pm