My mom loved her Zenith TV console. Me, not so much. When she died it became mine and, even though I thought it was an eyesore, I kept using it because it still worked. And for the most part I don’t like to get rid of things that are still useful. And that’s another thing […]
Privacy is hard to come by when you live in the city. People are always walking up and down the street, cars are driving by, the neighbors are always coming and going. So when I’m sitting on my couch with the front door open, I feel like I’m on display and I don’t like that. […]
A few years ago we converted a closet into a much-needed second bathroom. Actually, it’s just a half bath with a toilet and the tiniest sink you’ve ever seen. We managed to make pretty good use of what little space there is, about 41″ by 64″. But it was basically a boring white box, until […]
A new coat of paint can do wonders to revamp your decor. And you’ll be amazed to see how far one cheap can of Rustoleum spray paint can go. My old and tarnished porch light, floor lamp and dresser pulls were instantly transformed. Now they look like new and I saved a lot of money […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Homemade sauerkraut, my flat belly secretAugust 19, 2019 - 6:05 pm
- Keto diet results year 2 | keto after 60June 5, 2019 - 6:02 pm
- Dyeing my silver hair lavender with Arctic Fox girls nightMay 24, 2019 - 3:32 pm
- Is Jeffree Star’s magic star concealer good for mature skin?April 25, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- Mom’s console TV becomes flat screen TV cabinet | retro modern makeoverApril 1, 2019 - 12:59 pm