That’s the question you might be asking if you’re like me. My goal is to do the least amount of exercise possible and still be fit. And it turns out that less is more when it comes to working out. Those extreme Biggest Loser-style workouts are actually counterproductive. Short bursts of high intensity movement are […]
Let me tell you a little secret: I don’t like to exercise. In fact, I’m lazy, okay? I want to do the bare minimum. Does that sound like you too? So when I learned I could get a total body workout in only 15 to 20 minutes, I thought, this is something I can do […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Is Jeffree Star’s magic star concealer good for mature skin?April 25, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- Mom’s console TV becomes flat screen TV cabinet | retro modern makeoverApril 1, 2019 - 12:59 pm
- My cold brew coffee recipeJanuary 20, 2019 - 9:37 pm
- DIY silver hair tonerOctober 30, 2018 - 2:10 pm
- The gray hair tag: Answering 10 questions about my gray hairSeptember 3, 2018 - 12:17 pm