My niece just celebrated her 21st birthday and I wanted to give her a little homemade treat along with her gift, so I made her this festive bouquet of brownie pops. This fun bouquet is a little different because the whole thing is edible except for the container and sticks. And I was able to […]
Help! How can I fix these sunken brownies? So here I was, baking chocolate brownies for Christmas gifts. They looked great and smelled great when I took them out of the oven. A few minutes later, my brownies sank in the middle. This wouldn’t have been a problem if I’d made them for me. I’d […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Does Aldi irish butter whip Kerrygold?February 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm
- Three unique ways to wear pinsFebruary 12, 2020 - 6:26 pm
- Do Aldi free range eggs beat Vital Farms pasture raised eggs?February 8, 2020 - 1:53 pm
- DIY electrolyte drink | stop keto flu and muscle spasmsJanuary 24, 2020 - 3:05 pm
- Easy keto beef jalapeño skilletDecember 13, 2019 - 10:31 pm