My niece just celebrated her 21st birthday and I wanted to give her a little homemade treat along with her gift, so I made her this festive bouquet of brownie pops. This fun bouquet is a little different because the whole thing is edible except for the container and sticks. And I was able to […]
Faster than you can say “instant pudding,” you can make butterscotch pots de creme from scratch, without a double boiler! It’s insanely easy to do and it only involves a blender and a microwave. This is a variation of a recipe by the Pioneer Woman for chocolate pots de creme. Oddly enough, her recipe does […]
If an apple cobbler and a dutch apple pie got together, they might taste something like this Caramel Apple Dump Cake. I love experimenting with dump cake because it’s so quick and easy to make and it always turns out great. If you don’t have time to make an apple pie or apple cobbler, you […]
Help! How can I fix these sunken brownies? So here I was, baking chocolate brownies for Christmas gifts. They looked great and smelled great when I took them out of the oven. A few minutes later, my brownies sank in the middle. This wouldn’t have been a problem if I’d made them for me. I’d […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Homemade sauerkraut, my flat belly secretAugust 19, 2019 - 6:05 pm
- Keto diet results year 2 | keto after 60June 5, 2019 - 6:02 pm
- Dyeing my silver hair lavender with Arctic Fox girls nightMay 24, 2019 - 3:32 pm
- Is Jeffree Star’s magic star concealer good for mature skin?April 25, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- Mom’s console TV becomes flat screen TV cabinet | retro modern makeoverApril 1, 2019 - 12:59 pm