Here’s a step by step tutorial for making a super cute angel kitty pin. All you need are a few fabric scraps, buttons and beads. So gather up those little odds and ends you saved from other projects, the crazier the better. This is a great project for anyone who loves cats or cat jewelry. […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Does Aldi irish butter whip Kerrygold?February 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm
- Three unique ways to wear pinsFebruary 12, 2020 - 6:26 pm
- Do Aldi free range eggs beat Vital Farms pasture raised eggs?February 8, 2020 - 1:53 pm
- DIY electrolyte drink | stop keto flu and muscle spasmsJanuary 24, 2020 - 3:05 pm
- Easy keto beef jalapeño skilletDecember 13, 2019 - 10:31 pm