This tutorial shows how I made a heavenly crescent moon art sculpture for a client using paper clay, simple craft supplies and common household items. The techniques I share can be used to create sculptures in different shapes and sizes. You’ll see step by step how the project progressed from the initial sketch to creating […]
Remember all the fun you had with Play-Doh when you were a kid? Well, your inner child can still have fun making things from clay. And with zombies being so popular, why not make your own ornaments. Zombies are a good beginner project because perfection is not necessary. In fact, the more cracks and irregularities […]
Meet Sheena the sheep, an adorable 3″ tall folk art sheep sculpture made from paperclay. I’ve always loved sheep. They have the most delightful faces and magnificent shaggy wool! Over the years I’ve made many sheep cloth dolls. But I wanted a little sculpture to go with my miniature spring and Valentine trees, so Sheena […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Homemade sauerkraut, my flat belly secretAugust 19, 2019 - 6:05 pm
- Keto diet results year 2 | keto after 60June 5, 2019 - 6:02 pm
- Dyeing my silver hair lavender with Arctic Fox girls nightMay 24, 2019 - 3:32 pm
- Is Jeffree Star’s magic star concealer good for mature skin?April 25, 2019 - 2:04 pm
- Mom’s console TV becomes flat screen TV cabinet | retro modern makeoverApril 1, 2019 - 12:59 pm