The glorious sunflower, beautiful to look at and so easy to paint! One Stroke Painting allows you to blend, shade and highlight all at the same time, making it not only easy but the fastest way to paint. With just a few minutes of practice, anyone will be able to create a simple sunflower painting […]
Hydrangeas are easy flowers to paint using the One Stroke Painting technique. The strokes are so simple that any beginner can master them in a very short time. I’ll show you in this step by step tutorial how I made this easy hydrangea flower painting so that you can make one for yourself. I’ll also […]
Want to save your empty glass jars from the recycling bin? You can upcycle them into decorative containers by painting them with simple designs. This tutorial shows easy techniques anybody can do using sponges, glass enamel paint and some office supplies. Painting on glass and other nonporous surfaces is not difficult. Although it seems a […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Metal roof installation: Why I chose metal over asphaltJanuary 3, 2018 - 2:17 am
- Intermittent fasting and keto after 60December 29, 2017 - 5:41 pm
- Toning synthetic hairSeptember 3, 2017 - 11:28 pm
- My dog has fleas! Safe products to kill, repel and control fleasJune 28, 2017 - 8:32 pm
- Expect miracles? Swell Skin sea buckthorn berry reviewMarch 21, 2017 - 6:51 pm