The thrift store is a good resource for cheap, interesting, and sometimes ugly, supplies to use for your DIY arts and crafts projects. I look for old frames, mirrors, whiteboards, candlesticks and wood plaques. One day I went looking for a mirror and found this little gem. It was hideous and falling apart. It was […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- My cold brew coffee recipeJanuary 20, 2019 - 9:37 pm
- DIY silver hair tonerOctober 30, 2018 - 2:10 pm
- The gray hair tag: Answering 10 questions about my gray hairSeptember 3, 2018 - 12:17 pm
- DECODED: Sanford Bennett face exercisesAugust 17, 2018 - 5:12 pm
- Sun and moon wall art collectionAugust 8, 2018 - 10:05 pm