When I was setting up my new makeup vanity, I wanted my hair dryer and flat iron handy. I had ordered a desktop appliance holder but it took up a lot of room and the cords looked really messy so I sent it back. Then I decided it would be much neater to hang my […]
When it comes to giving gift cards, I follow a very simple equation: Gift card + candy + recycled container = nice gift. Why candy? Well, it doesn’t cost that much, it looks pretty and just about everyone likes it, sometimes even better than the gift it comes with. And why use recycled containers? Well, why […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Metal roof installation: Why I chose metal over asphaltJanuary 3, 2018 - 2:17 am
- Intermittent fasting and keto after 60December 29, 2017 - 5:41 pm
- Toning synthetic hairSeptember 3, 2017 - 11:28 pm
- My dog has fleas! Safe products to kill, repel and control fleasJune 28, 2017 - 8:32 pm
- Expect miracles? Swell Skin sea buckthorn berry reviewMarch 21, 2017 - 6:51 pm