When I was setting up my new makeup vanity, I wanted my hair dryer and flat iron handy. I had ordered a desktop appliance holder but it took up a lot of room and the cords looked really messy so I sent it back. Then I decided it would be much neater to hang my […]
When it comes to giving gift cards, I follow a very simple equation: Gift card + candy + recycled container = nice gift. Why candy? Well, it doesn’t cost that much, it looks pretty and just about everyone likes it, sometimes even better than the gift it comes with. And why use recycled containers? Well, why […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Easy keto beef jalapeño skilletDecember 13, 2019 - 10:31 pm
- Keto chicken jalapeño popper casseroleDecember 6, 2019 - 4:07 pm
- Keto low carb skillet pizza in 10 minutesNovember 21, 2019 - 4:12 pm
- The enzyme that eats scar tissueSeptember 24, 2019 - 4:37 pm
- Homemade sauerkraut, my flat belly secretAugust 19, 2019 - 6:05 pm