Anyone with basic sewing skills can make a pair of peacock earrings like the ones in this beading tutorial. You just need a few simple sewing tools, along with some wire, needlenose pliers and, of course, beads! This is a new beadweaving technique that I developed, and I’ll explain how it came into being. You […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- DIY silver hair tonerOctober 30, 2018 - 2:10 pm
- The gray hair tag: Answering 10 questions about my gray hairSeptember 3, 2018 - 12:17 pm
- DECODED: Sanford Bennett face exercisesAugust 17, 2018 - 5:12 pm
- Sun and moon wall art collectionAugust 8, 2018 - 10:05 pm
- Tips for dyeing and maintaining lavender hairJuly 31, 2018 - 4:58 pm