Anyone with basic sewing skills can make a pair of peacock earrings like the ones in this beading tutorial. You just need a few simple sewing tools, along with some wire, needlenose pliers and, of course, beads! This is a new beadweaving technique that I developed, and I’ll explain how it came into being. You […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Metal roof installation: Why I chose metal over asphaltJanuary 3, 2018 - 2:17 am
- Intermittent fasting and keto after 60December 29, 2017 - 5:41 pm
- Toning synthetic hairSeptember 3, 2017 - 11:28 pm
- My dog has fleas! Safe products to kill, repel and control fleasJune 28, 2017 - 8:32 pm
- Expect miracles? Swell Skin sea buckthorn berry reviewMarch 21, 2017 - 6:51 pm