I have quite a collection of pins and one thing I generally don’t do with them is wear them on jackets or dresses. You know, the normal way most people wear them. So I’ve come up with other ways to wear these beautiful pins that would otherwise be forgotten in a jewelry box. Watch my […]
Anyone with basic sewing skills can make a pair of peacock earrings like the ones in this beading tutorial. You just need a few simple sewing tools, along with some wire, needlenose pliers and, of course, beads! This is a new beadweaving technique that I developed, and I’ll explain how it came into being. You […]
HELLO AND WELCOME!
My name is Lynda Makara. I’m an artist, DIYer and dancing queen. My love of color, sparkles and shiny things shows in everything I do.
Creating art and beauty all around me is my passion, and that’s what this blog is about. It’s about art. It’s about home. It’s about inspiring you.
So come on in to my home of happy art, tutorials and creativity. Let’s have fun!
- Does Aldi irish butter whip Kerrygold?February 17, 2020 - 5:35 pm
- Three unique ways to wear pinsFebruary 12, 2020 - 6:26 pm
- Do Aldi free range eggs beat Vital Farms pasture raised eggs?February 8, 2020 - 1:53 pm
- DIY electrolyte drink | stop keto flu and muscle spasmsJanuary 24, 2020 - 3:05 pm
- Easy keto beef jalapeño skilletDecember 13, 2019 - 10:31 pm